Alphabet Soup Preschool
Our Program gives kids ages 3-5 a foundation to ensure success in Kindergarten and beyond. For more information call 303.289.3584.
Mon./Wed./Fri.: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Tues/Thurs.: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Mon.-Fri.: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Child Watch While You Work Out
At the Belle Creek, we make it easy for parents to stay active and healthy! This service keeps children (ages 6 weeks to 10 years) safe and entertained while parents work out or participate in programs or activities at the Belle Creek Family Center.
CHILD WATCH HOURS:
Monday-Thursday: 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm
Friday - 10am-2pm
Saturday and Sunday: Please call to see availability 303.289.3584
Child Watch is free to Belle Creek residents and Y members while taking a fitness class or while using weight room, cardio equipment or gym. Parents must stay on-site to use Child Watch.
There is two hour time limit in Child Watch.
Summer Day Camp
CCAP Accepted Site (License # 1608079)
To use CCAP (Colorado Child Care Assistance Program) during YMCA Summer Day Camp 2017, please call 720-524-2792 to be added to our list. We have limited space, and it’s available on a first come first serve basis. Also, contact your case worker before Camp starts (12 weeks) to change your provider to your desired location for YMCA Day Camp 2017.
- May 30-June 2: Once Upon A Time Bring your favorite stories to life in this week of imagination and magic. Dress up, perform, get creative, and live out adventures from the realms of your favorite books and movies.
- June 5 - 9: Imaginarium Awaken all that’s possible with crafts, costumes, and art. Get messy and inventive as you learn, explore, and experiment! This week of creative play will cultivate your curiosity and let you see where your imagination takes you!
- June 12-16: Y Camp Throwdown Discover all you can achieve during this week of friendly competition. Join in a scavenger hunt, give your all at field day, or take the stage at the camp talent show. Have fun and challenge yourself as you learn Y values and leadership skills.
- June 19-23: It's A Jungle Out There This week is sure to be a wild adventure! Come explore the amazing world of animals, from bugs to bears to reptiles. Get up close to the creatures of our planet, and see what wild adventures await you in the jungle!
- June 26-30: 5280 Explore life at a mile high! This week’s field trips take you out and about the Mile-High City, so you can experience the places and events that make Denver and Colorado unique. Come learn about your community and get to know this great city we call home.
- July 3-7: Holidaze At the Y, there’s no reason to count the days till your favorite holidays. Come celebrate Independence Day, Christmas, and Halloween – all in one week. Enjoy holiday decorations and festivities – and bring your favorite costume for some summer tricks or treats!
- July 10-14: H2 Oh Yeah! Grab your swimsuits and prepare to get wet! Join this week of aquatics fun with games, activities, and experiences all focused on H2O. You’ll swim, splash, slide, and learn how to be safe in and around water. Come soak it all in!
- July 17-21: Globe Travelers: This week, travel the globe through games, activities, and events. “Pack your bags” and explore international cultures, food, and languages. Expand your horizons and discover fun, facts, and friends from all over the world.
- July 24-28: Summer Rewind What was the best of the best? Revisit favorite Y activities, games, and pastimes in this hodge-podge week of anything goes. Relive old memories and make new ones as we play it all again!
- July 31-Aug. 4: Cast Away This week, pretend you’re a castaway, with only plenty of water, sunscreen, and a sense of adventure to get you back to the mainland. Prepare for excitement as you test your survival skills and challenge your imagination with games and activities.