The importance of obtaining insurance to protect you and your family members against a medical emergency is essential. Protecting yourself against a loss of income can be just as important.
This is why we offer employees several ways of protecting their income in the event of an untimely death or disability.
Employer Paid - Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
$10,000 of employer-paid life insurance for employees.
Long-term disability protection of 60% of your monthly salary after a 90-day elimination period.
The YMCA pays 100% of the total premium for both plans.
Click on the following items to view or print:
- Life Insurance Summary Plan Description
- Life Insurance Schedule of Benefits
- LTD Summary Plan Description
Voluntary Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Employees can purchase additional term life insurance of 2 times the covered employee's annual earnings.
- Employees can purchase $5,000 coverage for eligible dependents.
- Employees are also able to purchase permanent Universal Life Insurance.
Contact Steve Homburger at 720 524 2715 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.