From t-ball, to coach-pitch, to player-pitch, YMCA youth baseball teaches kids in preschool to sixth grade the fundamentals of the sport. Kids learn proper bat swinging, throwing and catching techniques, while discovering teamwork and sportsmanship, having fun, and developing a lifelong love of the game.
Youth baseball teams practice once per week and play at least one game a week. All players play, and rules ensure no player spends the season on the bench.
Teams are co-ed, and divisions include: 1st/2nd grade coach-pitch and 3rd-5th grade modified player pitch. Not all divisions offered every season.
Preschool and kindergarten baseball leagues feature family-friendly schedules with shorter, back-to-back practices and games.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA offers baseball during the following seasons:
- Spring 2019 Registration: February 4 - March 8 Registration closed
- Spring 2019 Season: April 1 - May 18
- Summer 2019 Registration: April 15 - May 17 Registration now open! Click here to register and for more info
- Summer 2019 Season: June 10 - August 3
- Fall 1 2019 Registration: June 17 - July 19
- Fall 1 2019 Season: August 12 - October 5
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.