From dribbling, to lay-ups, to free throws, YMCA youth basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball and provides kids ages 3 to 18 with a positive basketball experience. Through regular practices and games, teammates gain a strong knowledge of basketball, from shooting, to passing, to blocking and more. Plus they have fun and learn teamwork, which leads to a lifelong love of the sport of basketball.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA offers basketball in the following seasons.
- Spring 2019 Registration: January 14 - February 17 Registration closed
- Spring 2019 Season: March 11 - May 11
- Fall 2 2019 Registration: August 19 - September 20
- Fall 2 2019 Season: October 14 - December 14
- Winter 2020 Registration: November 11 - December 13
- Winter 2020 Season: January 13 - March 7