From dribbling, to lay-ups, to free throws, YMCA youth basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball and provides kids ages 3 to 18 with a positive basketball experience. Through regular practices and games, teammates gain a strong knowledge of basketball, from shooting, to passing, to blocking and more. Plus they have fun and learn teamwork, which leads to a lifelong love of the sport of basketball.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA offers basketball in the following seasons.
- Winter 2020 Registration: November 4 - December 6
- Winter 2020 Season: January 6 - February 29
- Spring 2020 Registration: January 13 - February 16 Registration open in-house only and subject to availability
- Spring 2020 Season: March 9 - May 9
- Fall 2 2020 Registration: August 31 - September 25
- Fall 2 2020 Season: October 12 - December 12