From dribbling, to lay-ups, to free throws, YMCA youth basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball and provides kids ages 3 to 18 with a positive basketball experience. Through regular practices and games, teammates gain a strong knowledge of basketball, from shooting, to passing, to blocking and more. Plus they have fun and learn teamwork, which leads to a lifelong love of the sport of basketball.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA offers basketball in the following seasons.
- Winter 2020 Registration: November 4 - December 6
- Winter 2020 Season: January 6 - February 29
- Spring 2020 Registration: January 13 - February 16
- Spring 2020 Season: March 9 - May 9
- Fall 2 2019 Registration: August 19 - September 20 Contact sports department to check availability
- Fall 2 2019 Season: October 14 - December 14