From dribbling, to lay-ups, to free throws, YMCA youth basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball and provides kids ages 3 to 18 with a positive basketball experience. Through regular practices and games, teammates gain a strong knowledge of basketball, from shooting, to passing, to blocking and more. Plus they have fun and learn teamwork, which leads to a lifelong love of the sport of basketball.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA offers basketball in the following seasons.
- Fall 2 2018 Registration: August 20 - September 23 Online registration closed. Contact the sports department to register.
- Fall 2 2018 Season: October 15 - December 15
- Winter 2019 Registration: November 5 - December 7
- Winter 2019 Season: January 7 - March 3
- Spring 2019 Registration: January 14 - February 17
- Spring 2019 Season: March 11 - May 11