Be stronger. Run faster. Aim higher. Join the Y Today.
At the YMCA, wellness is about more than being “fit.” It’s about total wellbeing of your spirit, mind, and body.
The Y is where good health is measured not just by miles on the treadmill, but by the smiles of our members. And living healthy means raising heart rates, and also raising strong kids, supporting each other, and giving back to the community.
The Susan M. Duncan YMCA, also known as the Arvada YMCA, brings individuals, families, kids, and seniors together to live healthy and help one another. In addition to the Duncan Y’s swim lessons, kids’ sports, and fitness classes, the Y unites the Arvada community in creating friendships, instilling strong values in kids and giving back. (see all the amenities at the Arvada Y)
Plus, YMCA members receive:
- Access to all YMCA locations
- Over 70 fitness classes a week (see our class schedule here)
- Special savings on youth sports, swim lessons and more
- Personalized wellness plan and coaching with our Healthy Start New Member Orientation
- Access to member appreciation activities and events
- Volunteer opportunities