From dribbling, to lay-ups, to free throws, YMCA youth basketball teaches the fundamentals of basketball and provides kids ages 3 to 18 with a positive basketball experience. Through regular practices and games, teammates gain a strong knowledge of basketball, from shooting, to passing, to blocking and more. Plus they have fun and learn teamwork, which leads to a lifelong love of the sport.
In Arvada, YMCA youth basketball teams play and practice at the Susan M. Duncan Family YMCA.
The Duncan YMCA offers basketball in the following seasons.
- Spring 2020 Registration: January 13 - February 14
- Spring 2020 Season: March 9 - May 9
- Fall 2 2019 Registration: August 19 - September 20 Registration Now Open for HS Bball! Click here for more info and to register
- Fall 2 2019 Season: October 14 - December 14 HS deadline Nov. 22nd
- Winter 2020 Registration: November 4 - December 6 Registration now open! Click here for more info and to register
- Winter 2020 Season: January 6 - February 29