Arvada YMCA youth soccer leagues introduce kids to the sport of soccer, while helping them build confidence in a friendly and supportive environment. At the YMCA, kids in preschool through sixth grade learn the soccer skills of dribbling, kicking, passing and teamwork in weekly practices and games.
The soccer season is focused on sportsmanship, teamwork and fun, with games played on small-sided fields. Preschool and kindergarten soccer leagues feature family-friendly schedules with shorter, back-to-back practices and games.
YMCA youth soccer is offered year-round – during the spring season (March through May), summer season (June through August) and fall season (August through October).
Divisions include: Preschool and kindergarten, 1st/2nd grade, 3rd/4th grade and 5th/6th grade.
The Duncan YMCA will offer soccer leagues during the following seasons:
- Spring 2020 Registration: February 3 - March 6
- Spring 2020 Season Dates: March 30 - May 16
- Summer 2020 Registration: April 13 - May 15
- Summer 2020 Season Dates: June 8 - August 1
- Fall 1 2020 Registration: June 15 - July17
- Fall 1 2020 Season Dates: August 10 - October 3
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.