From t-ball, to coach-pitch, to player-pitch, Aurora YMCA youth baseball teaches kids in preschool to sixth grade the fundamentals of the sport. Kids learn proper bat swinging, throwing and catching techniques, while discovering teamwork and sportsmanship, having fun, and developing a lifelong love of the game.
Youth baseball teams practice once per week and play at least one game a week. All players play, and rules ensure no player spends the season on the bench.
Teams are co-ed, and divisions include: 1st/2nd grade coach-pitch, 3rd/4th grade machine pitch, and 5th/6th grade player-pitch.
Preschool and kindergarten baseball leagues feature family-friendly schedules with shorter, back-to-back practices and games.
The Aurora YMCA offers baseball during the following seasons:
- Spring 2020 Registration: February 3 - March 6
- Spring 2020 Season: March 30 - May 16
- Summer 2020 Registration: April 27 - May 29 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Click here for more info and to register
- Summer 2020 Season: June 8 - August 1
- Fall 1 2020 Registration: June 15 - July 17
- Fall 1 2020 Season: August 10 - October 3