Out of School Time
As the school year nears, we want to thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging time and determine how best to serve our families this year.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many areas of our lives, including Out of School Time at the YMCA. Our protocols, schedules, programming and procedures will be adjusted, and additional precautionary measures will be taken to uphold the highest possible standard of hygiene and sanitation practices, and illness prevention.
That said, the following modifications will be made to our Out of School Time:
- Within each location we will divide kids into small groups of 7-9 + one staff member
- Wellness and temperature checks will be done daily
- Extra cleaning will be done throughout the day
- Staff will wear masks; it is strongly encouraged that your child/ren wear a mask
- Activities will encourage social distancing
- Capacity will be extremely limited
- We will add e-learning support
Please note, we may adjust our program as the school year progresses and new information is brought to light.
We are working through a very challenging landscape and appreciate your patience as we redefine 2020.
Online registration takes 5-10 minutes. Please use Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
This year you have a two-part registration process:
- STEP ONE: Register your child/ren for Before & After School Care through the links below, this will reserve your child's spot. This includes paying a $50 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- STEP TWO: The guardian will receive an email invitation from a platform called ePACT to submit their child’s medical information (and immunizations) online before the start of the program. Please expect to receive the invitation 3 to 4 days after you initially register your child through our website.
Please note all children must be between the ages of 5 to 12 years old to register for YMCA Out of School Time program.
It is a one time $50 registration fee per child enrolled.
Through the generosity of our donors, the YMCA is able to offer a limited number of scholarships for Out of School Time programs, to apply please fill out the scholarship form and submit to email@example.com.
CCCAP (Colorado Child Care Assistance Program)
To use CCCAP benefits for the YMCA Out of School Time program, please call 720-524-2792 to inquire about available slots. Not all program locations are CCCAP eligible and we have limited slots that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please do not register online as you will be charged full-price and end up accountable for the balance!
Per child care licensing laws, all parents are required to submit their immunizations via our ePACT medical platform before the commencement of camp. We will not accept paper immunizations as we have officially transitioned into a paper-less online process.