When you join the Glendale Sports Center, you’ll enjoy all these personalized benefits in addition to our amenities and classes:
- FREE equipment orientations
- FREE fitness assessments
- FREE fitness classes
- Top of the line equipment
- Reduced pricing on programs offered at the Glendale Sports Center
- Membership pricing on programs offered at all Denver YMCAs
- Membership appreciation days and family events
- Guest passes- Members ages 18+ may bring a maximum of two guests per visit. Guests must be accompanied by a member. Each guest may visit two times per calendar year for free. After the guest's two free visits a $10 per visit fee will apply.
- Use of all Denver YMCAs for a $5 fee
- The Glendale Sports Center participates in the YMCA A.W.A.Y. program for a $5 fee per visit.
- Body-composition analysis: The body is composed of lean body mass and fat. Body fat, not weight, is the most accurate indicator of fitness and health. This assessment will help you to determine your body composition.
- Equipment orientations: Weight room orientations are designed to familiarize you with the various types of strength and cardiovascular equipment for your use. (For your safety and to ensure proper use of the equipment, orientations are recommended before using the Fitness Center.)
- Mini fitness evaluations: Want to know your current level of fitness in a short amount of time? Stop by the front desk and sign up for a free fitness evaluation. This evaluation includes resting heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, strength, flexibility and heart-rate recovery.
Membership Monthly Rates
|Category||Glendale Resident*||Non-Resident||Glendale Business||Glendale Chamber|
*Glendale residents must provide two documents (lease, business mail or driver's license) verifying Glendale residency.
Bank draft - This is an opportunity to pay membership dues on a monthly basis. Your monthly dues will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account on the 1st of every month.
Credit card - This is an opportunity to pay membership dues on a monthly basis. Your monthly dues will be automatically withdrawn from your Visa, MasterCard or Discover account on the 1st of every month.
Semi-annual/annual- Your membership will run though the semi-annual/annual period at which time you can renew.
Membership holds- You may hold your membership without dues for 1, 2 or 3 months at a time. Your membership and billing will automatically start back up at the end of your hold time.
Cancellations- All memberships are month-to-month. Membership cancellations are due in writing 5 days before the scheduled draft date.
Use any Denver Metro YMCA for $5/adult $10/family or $2/youth per visit.
We currently do not offer online memberships for residency verification purposes.
When visiting the Glendale Sports Center please park in the P1 Infinity Park parking lot on the northeast corner of Kentucky Ave. & Cherry St.