Out of School Time
As the school year nears, we want to thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging time and determine how best to serve our families this year.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many areas of our lives, including Out of School Time at the YMCA. Our protocols, schedules, programming and procedures will be adjusted, and additional precautionary measures will be taken to uphold the highest possible standard of hygiene and sanitation practices, and illness prevention.
That said, the following modifications will be made to our Out of School Time:
- Within each location we will divide kids into small groups of 7-9 + one staff member
- Wellness and temperature checks will be done daily
- Extra cleaning will be done throughout the day
- Staff will wear masks; it is strongly encouraged that your child/ren wear a mask
- Activities will encourage social distancing
- Capacity will be extremely limited
- We will add e-learning support
Please note, we may adjust our program as the summer progresses and new information is brought to light.
We are working through a very challenging landscape and appreciate your patience as we redefine 2020.
The YMCA offers Out of School Time and Day Camp at the Glendale Sports Center.
Glendale Sports Center at Infinity Park Serving Holly Hills & Ridge
Hours: After School ONLY child care - end of school day until 6 pm
This program is only available for residents of Glendale and members of the Glendale Sports Center at Infinity Park.