Working Together To Make Aurora Stronger
An capital campaign is underway to bring better health and a greater sense of community to the City of Aurora.
A new YMCA facility is taking shape in the Wheatlands Metropolitan District. Located near C-470 and E. Smokey Hill Road, the community resource and gathering place will feature several modern amenities:
- Aquatics Center
- State-of-the-art Fitness Area
- Youth Enrichment Area
Moreover, the facility will allow the Y to enhance programming already going on at the Lakehouse, Southlands Shopping Center, and Aurora HOAs and schools, and to deliver more services to the rapidly growing Aurora area, including:
- Health and wellness programs, such as Diabetes Prevention, Livestrong, and Autism Respite
- Affordable and accessible child care
- Youth development opportunities like youth sports, swim lessons, and day camps
- Family- and community-strengthening activities
As Aurora’s population expands, the need for community, connection, and healthy living will only increase. Right now, you can help meet this growing demand by supporting the YMCA Aurora Capital Campaign. Launched in 2016, this campaign is dedicated to expanding the Y’s presence to better serve the people, families, and children of Aurora.
To learn more about ground-floor donations, naming rights, and partnership opportunities, contact Kimberly Armitage at 720 870 2221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.