Blue Dolphins and Aquaforce Swim Teams
- Blue Dolphins – These teams teach new and casual swimmers the fundamentals of competitive swimming. Swimmers improve their strokes, learn back and front flip turns, and build their endurance and strength.
- Aquaforce – These teams provide high-performance training for kids who are interested and committed to advanced competitive swimming. Teams are sanctioned by USA Swimming and thus meet approved criteria for rules, officials, timing, distances, and coach certification. (Membership in USA Swimming is required.)
- Practices take place at the Southwest Y, and meets are held at various Y locations
- Financial assistance and scholarships may be available
- Schedules are flexible – Swimmers can start and stop the program as needed
Swim at Southwest!
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!