YMCA youth volleyball is a great way to introduce kids to the sport of volleyball. In YMCA youth volleyball, boys and girls learn the fundamentals of the game, from game strategy, rules, and mechanics, to basic volleyball techniques, including passing, setting, bumping and hitting. Focus is on friendly competition, while developing individual skills, fostering teamwork, and building confidence in every player.
Volleyball leagues are offered for kids in third grade through eighth grade. Youth volleyball teams practice once per week and play at least one match a week.
The Littleton YMCA offers volleyball leagues during the following seasons:
- Fall 2 2018 Registration: August 20 - September 21 Online registration closed. Contact the sports department to register.
- Fall 2 2018 Season: October 15 - December 15
- Winter 2019 Registration: November 5 - December 7 Registration Now Open - Click here to register and for more info
- Winter 2019 Season: January 7 - March 2
- Spring 2019 Registration: January 14th - February 15th
- Spring 2019 Season: March 11th - May 11th
- Fall 1 2019 Registration: June 17 - July 19
- Fall 1 2019 Season: August 12 - October 5