YMCA youth soccer programs introduces kids to the sport of soccer, while helping them build confidence in a friendly and supportive environment. In YMCA youth soccer, kids in preschool through sixth grade learn the soccer skills of dribbling, kicking, passing, punting in weekly practices and games.
The soccer season is focused on sportsmanship, teamwork and fun, with games played on small-sided fields. Preschool and kindergarten soccer leagues feature family-friendly schedules with shorter, back-to-back practices and games.
YMCA youth soccer is offered year-round -- during the spring season (March through May), summer season (June through August) and fall season (August through October).
Divisions include: Preschool and kindergarten, 1st/2nd grade, 3rd/4th grade and 5th/6th grade.
In the north Denver metro area, YMCA youth soccer teams play in various locations in Thornton, CO and Northglenn, CO.
The Adams County YMCA will offer soccer leagues during the following seasons:
- Spring 2019 Registration: February 4 - March 8
- Spring 2019 Season Dates: April 1 - May 18
- Summer 2019 Registration: April 15 - May 17
- Summer 2019 Season Dates: June 10 - August 3
- Fall 1 2019 Registration: June 17 - July19
- Fall 1 2019 Season Dates: August 12 - October 5
We would like to give a special thanks to our youth sports sponsor