START 2018 WITH POWER!
YMCA Members: Commit to healthy living in the New Year by taking the “Power Your Pulse” 90-day Challenge
This exciting challenge kicks off January 1, but you can begin anytime. To participate, YMCA members can grab a Power Your Pulse card at the front desk and start keeping track of monthly Power Tasks.
Every month the member achieves all the Power Tasks for that month, the member will be entered to win great prizes, including a:
- Free month of membership
- 4-pack of personal training sessions
- Fitbit Charge 2 fitness tracker
The more Power Tasks achieved, the greater the chances of winning!
This challenge is one of the many ways the YMCA supports members with resources and ongoing support. We keep members moving and motivated, helping them stay committed when other resolutions fade away. Scroll down for Power Tasks for January, February, and March, and click here for Official Rules.
We believe in healthy living. We believe in fresh starts. We believe in you.
Power Your Pulse 90 Day Fitness Challenge!
Get started by visiting the front desk.
January Power Tasks
- Visit the YMCA six times (only one visit per day counts!)
- Complete the Distance Challenge on the Denver YMCA’s Mobile App.
- Make a “Get Started” appointment with a Y fitness staff member.
- Take a “Selfie with Someone New” at the Y. Post it with #PowerYourPulse.
- Like our YMCA branch on Facebook
February Power Tasks
- Visit the YMCA eight times (only one visit per day counts!)
- Get your blood pressure checked at the Y. Details at the front desk.
- Complete the Cardio Challenge on the Denver YMCA’s Mobile App.
- Try a new class. There’s something for everyone.
- Check in on our Facebook page.
March Power Tasks
- Visit the YMCA 10 times (no more than once per day!)
- Complete the Calorie Burn Challenge on the Denver YMCA’s Mobile App.
- Try a new class or attend a YMCA event.
- Comment or give us a review on Facebook.
- Try a healthy recipe posted on our nutrition board or on Facebook.