WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Spring Outdoor Sports League Information:
Regular Registration for Outdoor Spring Sports is now CLOSED. We're currently offering extended in-house registration, for an additional $20 fee, where space is available. To find out if space is available in your desired sport and division please contact your Sports Department. The season will run April 2 - May 19.
Summer Camps and League Information:
Registration for our summer sport leagues and camps are now open! Check with your branch location below to see what they will be offering this summer. Registration for our summer sports leagues will close on May 18. The summer leagues will run June 11 - July 28.