WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Spring Sports League Information:
Registration for our Winter 2018 season has closed. The current season runs January 8 – March 3.
Indoor Spring Sports Leagues are now open for registration and will be until February 16! The Y's Spring Indoor Season will offer leagues and clinics for Basketball, Volleyball, Homeschool P.E. and Sports of All Sorts at locations across the metro area. Program offerings differ at each location.
Our Spring Outdoor Season will offer leagues and clinics for Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis and Flag Football. Registration will open February 5th and the season will run April 2 - May 19