We help members achieve balance by watching their kids while they work out. Child Watch is offered at the Schlessman Family YMCA. Here are some important details:
- Two hours of child care while you work out.
- For children ages 6 weeks and up.
- Free for family memberships. (Other memberships can use Child Watch for a small fee per child, per visit.)
- Parents must remain in the YMCA facility while their child is in Child Watch.
- Please have children arrive in dry diapers. The Y does not provide snacks or change diapers.
- We will try our best to calm an upset child. If we aren’t successful, we’ll find you and ask you to return to your child.
- Please do not bring sick children to Child Watch. If your child becomes sick while in Child Watch, we will ask you to take them home.
- All personal articles brought to Child Watch must be labeled.
Child Watch hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-1:30 pm/ Monday-Thursday 4 pm- 8 pm/ Saturday 8 am-1 pm/ Sunday 10 am-1:30 pm