From t-ball, to coach-pitch, to player-pitch, YMCA youth baseball teaches kids in preschool to sixth grade the fundamentals of the sport. Kids learn proper bat swinging, throwing and catching techniques, while discovering teamwork and sportsmanship, having fun, and developing a lifelong love of the game.
Youth baseball teams practice once per week and play at least one game a week. All players play, and rules ensure no player spends the season on the bench.
Teams are co-ed, and divisions include: 1st/2nd grade coach-pitch, 3rd/4th grade machine pitch, and 5th/6th grade player-pitch.
Preschool and kindergarten baseball leagues feature family-friendly schedules with shorter, back-to-back practices and games.
The Schlessman YMCA offers baseball during the following seasons:
- Spring 2019 Registration: February 4th - March 8th Registration closed
- Spring 2019 Season: April 1st - May 18th
- Summer 2019 Registration: April 15th - May 17th Registration closed
- Summer 2019 Season: June 10th - August 3rd
- Fall 1 2019 Registration: June 17 - July 19 Registration Now Open! Click here for more info and to register
- Fall 1 2019 Season Dates: August 12 - October 5
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.