Grow your gift through tax credits
A Colorado State income tax credit is available to donors who give through the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit (CCCC) for the purpose of supporting child care in Colorado.
The CCCC promotes child care activities statewide. To qualify for the 50% Colorado State credit, donors may designate a gift to the YMCA of Metropolitan Denver or one of our branches.
The YMCA uses investments from the CCCC to:
- Operate existing child care programs.
- Provide scholarships to families who are unable to pay full program fees.
- Train child care workers.
Our child care programs include:
- Early Childhood Education
- School Age Before & After School
- Holiday/Vacation Child Care
- Day Camp
The donor must designate in writing, either on the check, pledge card, or by letter, that the gift is for CCCC. In-kind gifts do not qualify for the CCCC. Donors may not receive any goods or services in return for their contribution. The credit allowed shall not exceed $100,000 per year.
Please contact your accountant or tax specialist for more information.