Be a Champion for Kids, Health and Community!
The annual Champions of Change fundraising event supports the Y’s mission to transform lives and communities. By joining us as a Champion of Change, you can help the Y create a measurable positive change for all. Give to:
- Nurture kids. Donations support summer day camps, sports, and before & after school care programs.
- Save lives. You can help people fight disease through health and wellness programs and classes.
- Keep seniors healthy. The YMCA engages active older adults to prevent isolation and promote longevity.
- Empower others. Support goes to mentoring, academic achievement and community outreach, giving people the tools to reach their potential – no matter their challenges.
- Support families. You can help fund Y scholarships and financial aid. Thanks to Champions, no one is ever turned away from the YMCA.
Remember, donations fund programs, along with scholarships and financial aid so that everyone can come to the Y.
- $50 teaches a child to swim
- $100 lets a child play a Y sport for an entire season
- $500 provides a senior couple a year of membership
- $1,000 creates service projects for youth development and leadership
Be a Champion of Change! Give to the YMCA today, use the secure online form below!
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, to request this tax credit you must request it by contacting Debbie Mussey at 303-641-7914, to learn more about the YMCA and the CCCC tax credit here.