Be a Champion for Kids, Health and Community!
The annual Champions of Change fundraising event supports the Y’s mission to transform lives and communities. By joining us as a Champion of Change, you can help the Y create a measurable positive change for all.
In this past year alone, these are just a few of the transformations that donations have made possible:
- 3,795 people mastered the life-saving skill of swimming
- 6,112 seniors reduced isolation and improve health through Y programs
- 11,352 kids learned teamwork and built confidence through Y sports
- 358 individuals fought disease through the Y’s Diabetes Prevention Program
- 25 refugees started careers at the YMCA, creating safe new lives for their families
Join us as a Champion of Change for Denver’s youth, seniors and families.
- Nurture kids. Donations support summer day camps, sports, and before & after school care programs.
- Save lives. You can help people fight disease through health and wellness programs and classes.
- Keep seniors healthy. The YMCA engages active older adults to prevent isolation and promote longevity.
- Empower others. Support goes to mentoring, academic achievement and community outreach, giving people the tools to reach their potential – no matter their challenges.
- Support families. You can help fund Y scholarships and financial aid. Thanks to Champions, no one is ever turned away from the YMCA.
Be a Champion of Change! Give to the YMCA today, use the secure online form below!