Due to safety and capacity limits we have implemented a reservation system for all swimming activities.
Here are a few important things to know about reservations:
- Lap swimming and Family Swim is available to YMCA of Metro Denver members ONLY.
- Reservations have a 15-minute grace period. After that, the lane may be used by someone else on the wait list.
- Because capacity is limited, we are updating our reservation policy to only allow reservations at 3 days in advance. We are doing this to limit no-shows and to ensure everyone gets an opportunity. Reservations open at midnight.
- BACK TO BACK RESERVATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Please use a valid email address in our reservations system, it will help with communication about cancellations and other info regarding your reservations.
- Lap swimming is limited to 45 minutes per reservation.
- We are limiting each member to 3 lap swim per week to ensure everyone has a chance to participate. If you reserve more than 3 reservations per week, we will cancel any extras.
- That said, if you need to cancel a reservation, please do so as quickly as possible to allow space for another member.
- Remember to bring in your towel, the YMCA no longer offers towel service
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may also call the front desk to reserve a spot for lap swim.
We want to thank you again for your patience and understanding as we navigate these new procedures and guidelines. With your help, we can continue to keep each other safe and healthy in the weeks ahead.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center here.