Aug. 17, 2022
We will close the University Hills YMCA temporarily from Aug. 29 - Sept. 2 to make improvements and updates to our YMCA.
Temporary Closures 🚧
- Wellness Center Closed: Aug. 29 – Sept. 2
- Pool Closed: Aug. 27 – Sept. 6 (closure will take place after the last swim lessons on Aug. 27)
- Y Academy Closed: Sept. 1-2
- Reminder: Labor Day Hours (Sept. 5): 7 AM to 3 PM
Wellness Center Improvements 🤩
- New and/or updated cardio and strength equipment including new treadmills and climbers
- New Pilates Reformers for a total of 5
- Revitalized gathering spaces including fresh painting and touch ups and deep cleaning
- Pool will be drained, and repairs conducted
Aurora, Downtown, Southwest YMCAs & Glendale Sports Center are Open 👍
During this time, our Aurora, Downtown and Southwest Y locations will be open and you are encouraged to visit one of those locations. See our locations.
Note! The pool at the Southwest Y will be closed Aug. 27 – Sept. 6.
*From Aug. 29 to Sept. 6, University Hills YMCA members can also visit the Glendale Sports Center, where the regular $5 fee for visits will be waived for YMCA members.
Try a Y360 Workout 💻
This week would be a great time to try out a Y360 virtual workout! With our extensive selection of on-demand and streaming virtual classes, there are flexible options from eight minutes to one hour long, including HIIT 2, Barre, Yoga and more. To get started, first-time users can sign in using your email address associated with your YMCA account at denverymca.org/virtual-ymca#/.
Thank you again for your valued membership and patience as we quickly work to bring you these improved facilities, equipment, furnishings, technology and spaces to enhance your experience, and third place, between work and home at the University Hills YMCA.