Make a Career. Make a Difference.
The YMCA of Metro Denver has been a fixture in our city since 1875. Today, the Y is one of Denver’s leading non-profits, providing programs and services that improve health, nurture children and uplift communities.
From child care to aquatics instruction, disease prevention to mentoring, the Y is here so that everyone has a place to reach their fullest potential. YMCA employees embody our mission and they are committed to making a difference in the lives of individuals, seniors, families and children.
The culture of the Y is rooted in our mission and core values. We strive every day to collectively embody our purpose of serving as a catalyst for transforming lives and communities through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
- We are respectful – We treat each other and those we serve as we hope to be treated ourselves.
- We are caring – We show a sincere concern for others and their well-being.
- We are honest – We are truthful in what we say and what we do, and we do not make promises we do not intend to keep.
- We are responsible – We are good stewards of our resources and our actions, and we accountable to those we serve.
- We are innovative – We harness creativity, and we are solution minded and forward thinking.
YMCA Career Opportunities
There are opportunities at the Y in both full-time and part-time positions in diverse areas at multiple locations. Whether you’re new to the Y or already a member of our team, we welcome you to click on the links to learn more.
If you have worked for the YMCA of Metro Denver previously, please contact the supervisor of the position that you are interested in directly. DO NOT apply online.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to Sandy McClain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720 524 2728.
Benefits and Personnel Information
The YMCA benefit plans and programs reflect the value we place on our people and the pride we take in their enthusiastic spirit and endeavors. We’ve provided a number of resources to help you understand your benefits, answer questions, and provide links to various providers.
For more information contact:
Senior VP of Human Resources and Chief Happiness Officer