Due to safety and capacity limits we have implemented a reservation system.
Here are a few important things to know about reservations:
- Fitness classes are for Denver YMCA members ONLY.
- Because capacity is extremely limited, we are updating our reservation policy to allow reservations 5 days in advance for fitness classes. We are doing this to limit no-shows and to ensure everyone gets an opportunity.
- Please use a valid email address in our reservations system, it will help with communication about cancellations and other info regarding your reservations.
- Both the pools and fitness studios have capacity limits - each reservation is for one person - each individual must have their own reservation.
- We are limiting each member to 3 lap swim, 3 fitness floor & 3 fitness class reservations per week to ensure everyone has a chance to participate.
- That said, if you need to cancel a reservation, please do so as quickly as possible to allow space for another member.
- Remember to bring in your mats and blocks for fitness classes
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may also call the front desk to reserve a spot in a fitness class or time for lap swim.
We want to thank you again for your patience and understanding as we navigate these new procedures and guidelines. With your help, we can continue to keep each other safe and healthy in the weeks ahead.