Donate and Help Do More
YMCA Summer Day Camp is a place to have summer fun, but it is also so much more. It has been a hard year and many families are still recovering physically, mentally and financially from the pandemic. Camp gives children a place to recharge, heal and grow. Your generosity makes it possible for us to provide camp scholarships to families in extreme need. Please give today so we can let one more family on the wait list know that because of your kindness, their child will receive a scholarship to attend summer camp. Please contribute what you can toward a camp scholarship - $250 provides a week of camp for a disadvantaged child and every dollar makes a difference.
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y Academy
- $5,000 keeps our food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for 15 days
- $10,000 allows us to feed 500 people for one month
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form in January.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.