Support the YMCA with a Donation
This month, consider supporting the YMCA’s mission and our Beyond Hunger Drive from August 1 to 14. Donations are encouraged - in addition to other items being collected at our wellness centers -- to help fight hunger in our Southwest Y and Wyatt Academy communities particularly as transition back to school.The YMCA is dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. Wellness includes the whole person, their spirt, mind and body. This work is vital and while membership dues helps to maintain our centers, it is your compassionate support that makes these life-saving programs a reality.
- $100 donation allows us to feed a family of five for one month
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y Academy
- $5,000 keeps our food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for 15 days
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.