Donate and Help Do More
The health and well-being of people in our community is at stake. Families experiencing food insecurity, children struggling because of social and economic inequality, people managing chronic diseases and much more. At the YMCA, we believe in being there when people are in need. While membership fees help us maintain our facilities, it is your generosity that supports programs that uplift the most vulnerable, transforming lives and building strong and vibrant communities.
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y Academy
- $5,000 keeps our food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for 15 days
- $10,000 allows us to feed 500 people for one month
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form in January.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.