YMCA Personal Training
The YMCA can help you meet your fitness goals, whether they're to:
- Lose weight
- Rehab from an injury or transition out of physical therapy
- Train for a race or get in shape for a competition
- Build functional strength to do a specific activity
- Just feel better
The Y's personal training includes a lot of education – Clients always learn something, whether they’re new to working out or have been doing it for years.
In addition, people say personal training helps them create an exercise habit and have more accountability for their health and wellness.
And because Y personal training is done in the Y environment, it’s comfortable and not intimidating. “We have your best interests at heart,” says trainer and wellness leader Ron DeLeon.
Y personal training addresses the big picture of your wellness: Spirit, mind, and body. Our trainers are nationally certified, and they also undergo extensive YMCA training, including learning about healthy lifestyles and how to actively listen to your goals and wishes.
This means we focus on not just what’s going on with your body, but what’s in your heart and your head –- for complete and total wellness.
Why at the Y
The Y is a great place to get in shape, and personal training at the Y features:
- Nationally certified trainers
- A focus on the big picture of overall wellness
- Flexible appointments that fit your schedule -– Trainers are available weekdays from 5 am to 8:30 pm, weekends, and evenings
- 1/2-hour or 1-hour sessions
- A fun, safe way to get results and feel good
For more information please contact your center below:
Personal Training at the Downtown YMCA
Mary Schiavone Tricarico
303 390 0831
Personal Training at the University Hills and/or Southwest YMCAs
Personal Training at the Arvada YMCA
Personal Training at the Littleton YMCA