Due to new public health orders, as of 11/24/2021:
Masks are required for individuals ages 2+ when going to and from the pool. Individuals who are in the pool and actively engaged in pool activity will be exempt from wearing a mask. See our COVID-19 guidelines.
- The pool schedule will be available below.
- Reservations for classes in the pool, like Aqua Fitness, will require a reservation. Go to that schedule to reserve.
- Swim lanes will be shared unless noted on the schedule.
- There may only be one lifeguard on duty at the pool. When only one lifeguard is on duty, they will have a 10-minute break every hour. That means there will not be a guard on duty, and we will ask swimmers to exit the pool for the break. This break ensures our lifeguard remains alert and rescue ready.
- During swim lessons for children under five (5), one parent is allowed on deck.
- We ask you to continue to limit your lap swimming to 50 minutes to give others an opportunity to swim.
- Remember to bring in your towel, the YMCA does not offer towel service.
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may also call the front desk to see the pool schedule.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center