Do you have high blood pressure?
You can lower your blood pressure in the Y’s Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program!
In the four-month program you will:
- Learn what causes your high blood pressure
- Learn how to eat healthier to lower your blood pressure
- Learn how to measure and track your blood pressure
- Get individual appointments with your coach (Healthy Heart Ambassador)
- Attend 4 nutrition seminars
- Have weekly support from your coach
People who have participated in this program have been able to lower their blood pressure. You can too!
The program is offered at no cost. Blood pressure monitors are available for purchase or as a rental.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our upcoming cohorts.
Office Hours at the University Hills & Arvada YMCA
- Arvada Y: Wednesdays from 10 - 12 PM. Free blood pressure readings and information about our Wellness Programming will be provided.
- University Hills Y: Wednesdays from 9 - 10 AM. Free blood pressure readings and information about our Wellness Programming will be provided.