Help your child prepare for kindergarten. Students will explore colors, shapes, numbers, and letters through our theme-based curriculum. Our play-based approach help develop self-esteem, communication skills, and self-help skills. Our daily curriculum is a combination of Learning Without Tears, Core Knowledge, DLM and Creative Curriculum. We have gym time, STEM, dramatic play, cooking, and special events. This well-rounded program is a great start for your child’s success for Kindergarten readiness and builds healthy minds.
Child Care Locations
Full Time Preschool (2 1/2 + potty trained to age 5)
A close-knit learning environment focusing on kindergarten readiness
- A child-led, play-based curriculum developed in line with kindergarten entry requirements of Jeffco Public Schools
- Colorado Shines - Formerly known as Qualistar, Colorado Shines is a rating system system of childcare programs in Colorado on a provisional to 4-Star scale.
- Healthy living - Structured play times and activities, fruits and veggies, hormone-free milk, whole grains, low sugar, no fried foods, and no juice
- Experienced, certified caregivers - All teachers are certified in CPR and first aid, have passed a criminal background check, have completed a child abuse prevention course, and have completed or are pursuing degrees in early childhood education
- Parent-teacher conferences every six months
- Parent engagement and involvement - parents are welcomed to participate in the classrooms, for example, by storytelling, leading activities, or sharing experiences
- Interactive assessments by Teaching Strategies GOLD. This is an authentic, ongoing observational system that gives parents real-life examples and information about how their children are learning and developing.
- Convenient access and support in helping children take part in additional YMCA activities such as swim lessons and sports
Cost (full-time only): $975
We follow the Jeffco School District calendar.
For more information about space and availability, contact Becky Watson, Director of Early Childhood Education. Waiting list reservations are always encouraged, please email Becky Watson to be placed on the wait list.