Help your child prepare for kindergarten. Students will explore colors, shapes, numbers, and letters through our theme-based curriculum. Our play-based approach help develop self-esteem, communication skills, and self-help skills. Our daily curriculum is a combination of Learning Without Tears, Core Knowledge, DLM and Creative Curriculum. We have gym time, STEM, dramatic play, cooking, and special events. This well-rounded program is a great start for your child’s success for Kindergarten readiness and builds healthy minds.
Child Care Locations
Full Time Preschool (2 1/2 + potty trained to age 5)
6350 Eldridge St., Arvada, CO 80004 | Get Directions
303 422 4977
Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Contact: Becky Watson - email@example.com
YMCA Preschool Emphasizes:
- A child-led, play-based curriculum
- Colorado Shines - Formerly known as Qualistar, Colorado Shines is a rating system system of childcare programs in Colorado on a provisional to 4-Star scale.†
- Healthy living - Structured play times and activities, fruits and veggies, hormone-free milk, whole grains, low sugar, no fried foods, and no juice
- Experienced, certified caregivers - All teachers are certified in CPR and first aid, have passed a criminal background check, have completed a child abuse prevention course, and have completed or are pursuing degrees in early childhood education
- Parent-teacher conferences every six months
- Parent engagement and involvement - parents are welcomed to participate in the classrooms, for example, by storytelling, leading activities, or sharing experiences
- Convenient access and support in helping children take part in additional YMCA activities such as swim lessons and sports
We follow the Jeffco School District calendar.