It’s time to get back to what matters.
Our wellness centers are open and we're doing our part to keep you safe and healthy. Become a member today to find your Y and pay nothing until November 1, 2020 with promo code: FALL2020
The YMCA of Metro Denver is where people throughout our community discover who they are, and all that they can be.
More than a gym, the Denver Y is a positive force for communities, with programs and services that help the most vulnerable - like food distribution and outreach to isolated seniors. We are a family of people committed to living healthy, setting great examples, and giving back to our neighbors. When you belong to the YMCA, you improve your own health and the health of everyone around you.
The YMCA operates five Wellness Centers in Denver, Arvada, and Littleton. View our COVID-19 guidelines.
Join now for YMCA perks:
- Social distanced fitness classes every day, including cycling, yoga, Pilates, and Les Mills BODYCOMBAT, BODY PUMP, GRIT, and HIIT
- This fall join us for outdoor fitness classes - no mask required.
- Up to 40% savings on kids’ swim lessons, day camps, childcare, and youth sports
- Access to Y Wellness Centers throughout Metro Denver and YMCAs across the U.S.
- A community of people committed to strong values and strong friendship
Starting belonging today!
YMCA memberships are month to month and require no contracts.
One-month seasonal memberships available at a premium rate. These memberships will expire one month from the day it's purchased and must be purchased in-person.
Defy the limits: With the support of our donors, we offer scholarships to make the Y accessible to all. Find out about our financial assistance program.