Our Members are Important to Us
Have questions about your YMCA Membership Account? See below.
Don't see the answer to your question? Contact our Solution Center.
- Adult: one (1) adult age 31+
- Household*: two (2) adults ages 18+ and children**
- Senior Family*: up to two (2) adults, primary must be 65+ and children
- Single Parent Family: one adult 18+ and children**
- Virtual: no age limit, available for household or individual
- Young Adult: one (1) student/young adult ages 19-30
- Membership is flexible! You can upgrade from a monthly membership to an annual membership. ***
Members receive up to 40% off on all youth programs, including member pricing on Pilates Reformer & Personal Training.
*Household and Senior Family memberships may have a maximum of three (3) adults on the account. The third adult will incur an additional fee of $25/month. Ages 24+ are considered additional adults.
**Dependents 23 years of age and younger.
***Annual memberships are available at the YMCA at a discount of 15% for new members. Starting in 2022, for existing annual memberships, the discount will be 15%.
As of May 1, 2021, we have re-instituted our guest pass policy including allowing out of state guests. Each guest is allowed three days of access to our facility.
Out of state YMCA members are welcome.
- ONLY 3-Day Trial Passes are eligible to reserve a spot in Adventure Zone.
- Out of state nationwide YMCA members will be required to follow the Guest Pass restrictions. Up to 28 visits at no cost (non-consecutive).
Members of the YMCA of Metro Denver can bring in-state guests who are under the age of 18.
A waiver signed by that guest’s parent or guardian within the last 12 months must be on file with the YMCA.
Day passes to the Y are available to non-members - individuals and families.
- Included: pool, cardio and strength equipment, Adventure Zone and classes (by drop-in, depending on availability)
- Cost: Individual ranges from $10-15/day (depending on location); must be 18+
- Cost: Family is $20/day (includes 2 adults + unlimited dependents)
We’re sorry to see you go!
To cancel or put your membership on hold, please click here.
Please be aware that we do require a five-day notice prior to your next bank draft day (Drafts are done the first and the fifteenth of each month) on cancellations and changes to your account.
Before you go, did you know that the Y offers a Virtual Membership? Virtual Y provides a workout anytime, anywhere with on-demand and live streaming classes. Les Mills, yoga, Total Body Fitness and much more. Want to hear more? Contact our Membership Sales team.