Highly sought-after pre-K education in a community environment
The Southwest YMCA offers two preschool programs for potty trained children ages 2.5-5 years old.
- Full-time (5 days a week) - $755 month (full-time participation also includes a family membership at the Y).
- Part-time (3 days a week) - $535 per month.
- Part-time (2 days a week) - $455 per month.
Colorado Preschool Program (CPP)
Contact Julie Cataldo regarding additional requirements
Both preschool programs feature:
- Low teacher-to-student ratio.
- 3-star Qualistar Rating - Qualistar is Colorado's Quality Rating System of childcare programs in on a provisional to 4-Star scale.
- Interactive assessments by Teaching Strategies GOLD. This is an authentic, ongoing observational system.
- Open-ended play-based curriculum.
- Activities and experiences to enhance skills in language, literacy, creative arts, science, math, physical development, and healthy living.
- Experienced, certified caregivers.
- Parent-teacher conferences.
- Parent engagement and involvement - parents are welcome to participate in the classrooms activites like storytelling, leading activities, and sharing experiences.
- Convenient access and support in helping children take part in additional YMCA activities such as swim lessons, ballet, and sports
- Family activities throughout the year.
- Provided healthy breakfast and afternoon snacks.
For more information about space and availability, contact Julie Cataldo, Director of Early Childhood Education at email@example.com.