WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Fall 2 Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for Fall 2 sports leagues is closed. The season will run October 14th-December 14th.
Winter Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the YMCA Winter youth sports leagues is open! Register on or before Dec. 6th to avoid a price increase. After Dec. 6th registrations will only be accepted if space is available. Check with your location below to see what sports leagues will be offered this winter! The season will run Jan. 6th through Feb. 29th.
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!