WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Summer Youth Sports Leagues and Camps
Registration for summer youth sports leagues and camps is now open! We have options for baseball, soccer, basketball, volleyball, lacrosse and tennis. The season will run June 10th - August 3rd. Click your location below to see what will be offered in your area this summer! Registration deadline is May 17th.
We also have lots of weekly sports camps coming up this summer! Check locations below to see how you can keep your kids entertained and active while they learn a new sport or keep the skills fresh in a sport they love!
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!