WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Fall 2 Youth Basketball and Volleyball
Late registration for our Fall 2 Season is open until full, but you may no longer register online. This fall the Y offers a variety of leagues and clinics at locations across the metro area. Sports vary by location. Visit your location below to see what is offered nearby and for contact info to register. The season will run 8 weeks from October 15 through December 15.
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!