WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Spring Indoor Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the Spring indoor youth sports leagues is only open where space is available and limited to in-house registration only! Click your location below to check what sports and divisions are being offered at your Y! Spring indoor leagues will run March 9 through May 9.
Spring Outdoor Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the Spring outdoor youth sports leagues is now open! Register before March 6th to get your spot and avoid a fee increase. Click your location below to check what sports and divisions are being offered at your Y!
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!