WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Fall 2 Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for Fall 2 sports leagues is now open! Register before September 20th to avoid an increase in program fees. After September 20th registration will be subject to availability. Please click your location below to see what sports will be offered this fall! The season will run October 14th-December 14th.
Fall 1 Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the YMCA Fall 1 youth sports leagues has ended. The season will run Aug. 12th through Oct. 5th.
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!