WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Fall 1 2017 Sports League Information
Registration for our Fall 1 2017 Sports season will open for registration on July 3rd. The Fall 1 season will run August 21st - October 7th. Sports include baseball, basketball, flag football, lacrosse, soccer, sports of all sorts, t-ball, tennis and volleyball. Program offerings differ at each location. Click on the location below for more information.