WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Fall 1 League Information:
Our Fall 1 Season is now open for registration! The Y’s 2018 Fall I Season offers various leagues and clinics for at locations across the metro area. Program offerings vary at different locations. Visit your location page below to see what is being offered. The season will run 8 weeks from August 13 through October 6. Register by July 20 to reserve your spot and avoid a $20 late fee.
Summer Camps Information:
We offer a variety of different sports camps during the summer break. Camps fill up quick and have limited space, so be sure to register today to secure a spot! Length of camp, times and age groups vary with each camp. To view what camps are available at your location, please click on your branch below!