WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Spring Indoor & Spring Outdoor Youth Sports Leagues
While we are doing all we can to continue to serve our communities, we are also following government mandates regarding Y programs and services. In line with this, the YMCA Youth Sports Spring Indoor and Outdoor Seasons are cancelled! Sports registration fees will be credited to all participants' YMCA accounts. This credit can be applied to our next season of sports or for other YMCA programming.
Summer Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the Summer youth sports leagues will open on April 13. Register before May 15 to get your spot and avoid a fee increase. Click your location below to check what sports and divisions are being offered at your Y!
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!