WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsors:
Spring Indoor Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the Spring indoor youth sports leagues is now open! Click your location below to check what sports and divisions are being offered at your Y! Spring indoor leagues will run March 9th through May 9th.
Spring Outdoor Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the Spring outdoor youth sports leagues will open on February 3rd!
Winter Youth Sports Leagues
Registration for the YMCA Winter youth sports leagues is closed! The season will run Jan. 6th through Feb. 29th.
Save More with YMCA Membership
YMCA members are part of a family. And they save up to 40% on youth sports, swim lessons and child care plus access to yoga, pilates & more than 400 fitness classes each week. Not a member? Join today!