The Susan M. Duncan Family YMCA in Arvada, CO is more than a gym, we welcome individuals, seniors, families, and kids with activities and programs that build strong values in our community. The Arvada YMCA is the go-to resource for swim lessons, fitness classes, and youth sports, as well as community outreach, volunteer opportunities and senior activities.
New eGym Equipment
High tech, big results! The new eGym has been installed in the fitness area. These fully electronic stations cover all the major muscle groups and have been developed based on the latest exercise science research. eGym takes the guesswork out of strength training and helps you keep a routine and reach your goals! Sign up at the front desk for your complimentary introductory appointment with YMCA fitness staff.
Santa Claus is coming to the Susan M. Duncan Family YMCA to read stories and even grab a healthy workout! Festivities will include cookie decorating, winter fun, crafts, and a carriage ride. Come join the fun and see Santa on:
- December 2, 9 to 11 am – Workout with Santa
- December 6, 5 to 7 pm – WinterFest! Stories with Santa and Tree Lighting!
New Classes at the Y
- New classes have been added to our weekly lineup: Wednesdays - 6:30 am Cycle with Pam and 9 am Cycle with Christina
- Join us December 9 for a Sneak Peak of POUND, the new cardio workout hitting our group fitness schedule in January
- More new classes in January! Watch for Les Mills GRIT and RPM, a group indoor cycling workout, to help you reach your 2020 fitness goals
- Mark your calendar for Open House/Spotlight Sessions January 12, from 10 am to 1 pm
This class is designed to teach proper form while working with kettlebells. Join us Tuesdays in January from 8 to 9 am in Studio 1. $80, Members Only.
New Gym Floors
The gym floors at the Susan M. Duncan Family YMCA are getting a makeover! The main gym and auxiliary gym will be closed for resurfacing and polishing December 16 to 18. It will reopen December 19.
Thank you for your patience as we take steps to keep our Y looking amazing! The reopening date may change and is subject to floor drying times.