YMCA Nutrition Solutions
When it comes to overall wellness, the 80-20 rule applies: 20% of your success depends on physical activity, and 80% comes from nutrition!
To make sure you’re getting the most from the foods you eat, the YMCA can help.
The Y offers two nutrition solutions to help members optimize their health and achieve their fitness goals. (Not a member? Join here!)
Nutrition services are led by a certified nutrition specialist or registered dietitian and are provided at Y branches throughout the metro area, including Downtown Denver, Glendale, Littleton, Southwest Denver, Arvada and University Hills.
YMCA members can choose from:
- One-on-one guidance from a Y nutrition specialist
- Set goals – lose weight, get more energy, or get in optimal condition for an event
- Identify barriers and strategies
- Get realistic, everyday solutions for proper nutrition and meal planning
1-hour session: $49 | or | (3) 1-hour sessions: $130
Eating in Action
- Insights from a registered dietitian
- Personalized shopping lists, meal plans and educational materials
- Ongoing support
- Ideal for people with specific needs or medical concerns such as high blood pressure, diabetes or heart issues
1-hour session: $60 | or | (3) 1-hour sessions: $155
Maximize your 80% at the YMCA!
YMCA nutrition sessions are flexible and can be arranged to fit your schedule. To register, call your branch or complete the form below.