WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Spring Indoor Sports League Information:
Indoor Spring Sports registration is open now until February 16. We're offering leagues and clinics for Basketball, Volleyball, Homeschool P.E. and Sports of All Sorts at locations across the metro area. Program offerings differ at each location.
Spring Outdoor Sports League Information:
Outdoor Spring Sports registration is open now until March 9. We will offer leagues and clinics for Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis and Flag Football. The season will run April 2 - May 19. Program offerings differ at each location.