WHY PLAY AT THE Y?
Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes from learning a sport or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out. A variety of sports are offered throughout the year at locations across the metro area.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten programs feature family-friendly schedules with back-to-back games and practices
- Older athletes develop a love for the game with one practice and one game per week
- Trained and background-checked coaches teach fundamentals
- Players learn valuable life lessons and foster friendships
- Kids learn about being part of a team while developing their own skills in structured practices
We would like to give a special thank you to our youth sports sponsor.
Summer Camps and League Information:
We are now taking late registration for our summer sport leagues. Check with your branch location below to see what they will be offering this summer. The summer leagues will run June 11 - July 28.
Sports Camps - All camp deadlines are different depending on the sport and they will fill up on occasion to register now to ensure your spot. Please check with your location to see what camps are being offered.